Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

They called me in and i interviewed with the shift manager then was called in a week later to interview again with the hiring manager who told me to call back in a week

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Williston, FL).

Interview

The manager is very nice easy going person who I felt comfortable talking to . She made the interview feel like two friends having a conversation verses intense where I would feel nervous. To me that says a lot about a person since it shows how they treat people in general. Like a person rather that a piece of paper.

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Burnsville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went extreamly good! I enjoyed getting to apply for mg first job and get to know the other people. I hope to further out my expierence as I work with different variety of people!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I had two at two stores the first was okay but, falsely set the second one on point and appreciated. Hired on the spot. Started the next day joined a new crew.

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Eufaula, AL).

Interview

I got a phone call asking to come in and interview two days after I applied, after my first interview I was told to call on Monday to find out when my second interview would be. At the second interview, I was told that I got the job.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Applied online. Took 3 weeks for call to interview point. Interviewed with both General Manager and District Manager. Both were friendly and positive. Accepted offer and did paperwork, was assigned clock in number and given my shirt.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very bad there was no prepping for the interview and the manager kept getting interrupted i also wanted to come in so i could put a face with a name but she said no it was too busy...so i went up there anyway and there was not a soul in the lobby

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple you go in meet with the manager and he gives you a brief description of the job positions and what they do most of the time.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

All they did was ask me simple questions such as how well I can handle drama or which position I'd be comfortable in and follow up questions on previous places I've worked at.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Auburn, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

The DM was nice and he was easy to talk to. The interview was a basic one where you tell about your experience and why you wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Did you feel confident that you could perform the job.   1 Answer