Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I had two at two stores the first was okay but, falsely set the second one on point and appreciated. Hired on the spot. Started the next day joined a new crew.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Multān (Pakistan)) in September 2011.

Interview

before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyden, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Hyden, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

You will apply online, within a few days, if they are hiring, they will call you and ask you when you're available for an interview. During the interview, a manager, usually the GM, will talk to you one-on-one and if the interview goes good they'll drug test you. Once the drug test comes back and it is good, they will call you and tell you the day that you'll be starting work.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Athens, TN) in November 2013.

Interview

They called my references seen I had customer experience and I got the job. If you have the skills that a company is looking for more than likely you will get the job that you applied for.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was being rude how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Applied online. Took 3 weeks for call to interview point. Interviewed with both General Manager and District Manager. Both were friendly and positive. Accepted offer and did paperwork, was assigned clock in number and given my shirt.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty fast. I came in and had to wait for the general manager to interview me. She interviewed me for about 15 minutes and told me what she would need from me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Rocky Mount, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews but the interview process was decent they really try to get to know you and understand what it is you really want out of the job

Interview Questions

• What is the main reason you want this job   1 Answer