Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2016

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Multān (Pakistan)) in September 2011.

Interview

before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Applied online. Took 3 weeks for call to interview point. Interviewed with both General Manager and District Manager. Both were friendly and positive. Accepted offer and did paperwork, was assigned clock in number and given my shirt.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty fast. I came in and had to wait for the general manager to interview me. She interviewed me for about 15 minutes and told me what she would need from me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Rocky Mount, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews but the interview process was decent they really try to get to know you and understand what it is you really want out of the job

Interview Questions

• What is the main reason you want this job   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cheyenne, WY) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with district manager and had an extensive interview that included past managerial experience, past employment and job duties required for the position. Interview also included what benefits were offered and salary

Interview Questions

• How can you effectively improve our company?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and they asked a lot of probing questions, they wanted to know if you would do what they asked when they asked and not have an attitude. They seem to hire mostly their friends and so it is very cliqish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logansport, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Logansport, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and easy cause I was always there and cleaning while visiting my mom. They loved my company and I was a hard worker and there for others when they needed help.