Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Interview

no questions just fille out w-2

Cook Interview

Interview

everything went well, the people were nice.

Interview Questions

• I was treated badly on my first day which made me almost quit   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Maryville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

we sat down and talked and he looked over my app. I had a friend that lived next to me that worked there, he asked me if I could clean and help the people in lobby. I started out as hostess. I did enjoy it, but I needed more hours, so I went to cashier. I also worked the back window, I also did produce while working back window.

Negotiation

he jus told me when to show up and start

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

It was a good interview process that went through several channels. I was impressed by the quality of questions asked by the interview team. They were highly professional and very knowledgable about the industry and how the brand needed to progress to lead.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ultimate promotion objective….   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

The interview was so simple the lady ofered me a drink and asked me about 5 ? How old are you can you work late are you in school wil you work overtime can you work mornings or nights the interviewr was fun she was young about 26 and she was laied back and very cool it just seemed like a regular conoversation with someone hardees is a great place wiyh good people then she gave me a tour of the kitchen and were id be working and what id be doing then watched a 10 min it wasnt so bad,

Interview Questions

• Age when can you start how are you working in a group   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

It was an easy an interview, sat down with the manger really flexible since I didn't have too many jobs before them so she let me talk about my volunteer work. After that I was offered the job and trained all day on my first day with an thirty minute break. All and all a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• What were your previous encounters with customers like ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rural Hall, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Rural Hall, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview

When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Highland Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Highland Springs, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions

• If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charleston, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer