Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I had two at two stores the first was okay but, falsely set the second one on point and appreciated. Hired on the spot. Started the next day joined a new crew.

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Eufaula, AL).

Interview

I got a phone call asking to come in and interview two days after I applied, after my first interview I was told to call on Monday to find out when my second interview would be. At the second interview, I was told that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Marietta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very basic just asking about your work ethic. Previous work experience. Why do you want to work for Hardee's. Do you have any issues with working weekends or holidays?

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mayfield, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through an interview with the assistant and general manager. They were both very nice and I loved how they were very picky with their employees, that showed me that they really cared.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Auburn, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

The DM was nice and he was easy to talk to. The interview was a basic one where you tell about your experience and why you wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Did you feel confident that you could perform the job.   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Applied online. Took 3 weeks for call to interview point. Interviewed with both General Manager and District Manager. Both were friendly and positive. Accepted offer and did paperwork, was assigned clock in number and given my shirt.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very bad there was no prepping for the interview and the manager kept getting interrupted i also wanted to come in so i could put a face with a name but she said no it was too busy...so i went up there anyway and there was not a soul in the lobby

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple you go in meet with the manager and he gives you a brief description of the job positions and what they do most of the time.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Peru, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

The man who interviewed me talked more about what he had done in his career. He didnt really care what I had done. He was more worried about why I lived in 2 different states and then why was I back in a small town. Even though I have worked for some major companies he just wasn't concerned with all that. He just wanted to make sure I knew how to run a store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasnt really any

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Talked with the manager about previous work experienced i had an if I've ever worked in a restaurant before..why I thought I was the right person for the job an what I could bring to the team that was gonna benefit the company??