Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Hyden, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Hyden, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

You will apply online, within a few days, if they are hiring, they will call you and ask you when you're available for an interview. During the interview, a manager, usually the GM, will talk to you one-on-one and if the interview goes good they'll drug test you. Once the drug test comes back and it is good, they will call you and tell you the day that you'll be starting work.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hardee's (Kansas City, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

Why are you making me type all these nonsense and not allowing me to skip this step? This website is ridiculous and unhelpful. I have already created an account and you still force me to go through all these steps while asking if i have got a minute.. wow..

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Athens, TN) in November 2013.

Interview

They called my references seen I had customer experience and I got the job. If you have the skills that a company is looking for more than likely you will get the job that you applied for.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was being rude how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy, they ask basic questions and it's one interview with any of the managers they pick then they fill out a new hire packet and they offer direct deposit or a pay card option

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience or how do you handle customers   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Topeka, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Short and somewhat to the point, generalized interview questions pertaining to customer service and willingness to work, as well as past work experience, focusing on any management, customer service or food service related work.

Interview Questions

• A customer received the wrong order, describe what you would do to rectify the situation?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

They called me in and i interviewed with the shift manager then was called in a week later to interview again with the hiring manager who told me to call back in a week

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Williston, FL).

Interview

The manager is very nice easy going person who I felt comfortable talking to . She made the interview feel like two friends having a conversation verses intense where I would feel nervous. To me that says a lot about a person since it shows how they treat people in general. Like a person rather that a piece of paper.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Florence, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on Glassdoor, I was called by the GM two days later, she was professional and explained things to me in great detail about the job duties. She answered all of my questions to the best of her ability.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekly availability   1 Answer

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Burnsville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went extreamly good! I enjoyed getting to apply for mg first job and get to know the other people. I hope to further out my expierence as I work with different variety of people!

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Sumter, SC) in March 2013.

Interview

There was no real interview. Just asked your availability and what size shirt I wore. Was told I need black pants and slip resistant shoes.Was given a hat and name tag.