Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.7

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview

know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current position   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pittsburg, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Seaford, DE) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rural Hall, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Rural Hall, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The give you a 1:1 interview then give you a 1800 number which gives you a personality test. This takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take minimum wage with a .15 raise coming after working for a month

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in September 2010.

Interview

When I requested if my location was hiring, I was given a card with the restaurant ID number and told to either apply online or over the phone. I was called a few days later, and was told they were hiring, and asked to come in to fill out an application. The manager scheduled an interview a few days later. At the interview, the manager asked a few simple questions and had me do a phone interview with someone else on the spot. After that, the employment offer was extended. The employment process itself was fairly easy and laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Highland Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Highland Springs, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called in for in an interview the same day. I arrived and waited about four minutes for the manager to come out. She handed me a paper to fill out about availabilty and work experience. After I finished that we went over the sheet and then she asked my ten very simple interview questions. The questions were basically why do I want to work and what I can bring to the job. When she finished the asking me questions she hired me right on spot.

Interview Questions

• If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She told me I would earn minimum wage I was fine with that seeing as how it was my first job and that's what I expected.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2010.

Interview

Quick and easy

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a store had continuously bad sales. How would you turn it around?   Answer Question

Better job offer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charleston, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

was very easy, just show up to the interview on time

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's in June 2010.

Interview

Met with the dm, the owner, and the director of ops

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, offered 36k was able to get 45k

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Multān (Pakistan)) in September 2011.

Interview

before the interview, you must be very well dressed, and you must also pay attention on your talking style and the attitude to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• try to be very confident during the interview because the mostly asked questions are used to check the confidence so must be very confident and also prepare well.   Answer Question