Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

1.7

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Auburn, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

The DM was nice and he was easy to talk to. The interview was a basic one where you tell about your experience and why you wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Did you feel confident that you could perform the job.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Talked with the manager about previous work experienced i had an if I've ever worked in a restaurant before..why I thought I was the right person for the job an what I could bring to the team that was gonna benefit the company??

Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pelion, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pelion, SC).

Interview

It was just a tour around the plant to see if you can take his cold it is before u start work.then I had to go to Columbia to take a drug test.when every thing came back had to pick up my boots.had too Waite well they call for a start date must be ready for work when that call.

Anonymous Employee in South Williamson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (South Williamson, KY).

Interview

Simple Interview. Consisted mainly of work experience and asking about why you want to work here. The process took less than one day but the store was a high volume store with a lot of employee turnover as it really was the only place to get breakfast in town. Time when they have enough staff the wait could be longer as they tend to give more hours to existing employees.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Peru, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

The man who interviewed me talked more about what he had done in his career. He didnt really care what I had done. He was more worried about why I lived in 2 different states and then why was I back in a small town. Even though I have worked for some major companies he just wasn't concerned with all that. He just wanted to make sure I knew how to run a store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasnt really any

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Wasn't really an interview, I did most of the talking. He only asked me what does a sense of urgency mean.The pay rate is horrible, so I declined the job offer.Also when asked if they offered vacation for that position, District Manager didn't have a clue.I don't want to work for an unorganized company.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pikeville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard at all. I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview 2 days after that. The interview itself took about 25 minutes and the interview was with the shift leader. He was a nice guy. I did kind of stumble through the questions a bit but that's because I was really nervous. But the rest was easy. Only asked me about 5 questions and the rest was talking about work hours and signing papers. I did have to have a background check and I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me on that.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Florence, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on Glassdoor, I was called by the GM two days later, she was professional and explained things to me in great detail about the job duties. She answered all of my questions to the best of her ability.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekly availability   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.