Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in South Williamson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (South Williamson, KY).

Interview

Simple Interview. Consisted mainly of work experience and asking about why you want to work here. The process took less than one day but the store was a high volume store with a lot of employee turnover as it really was the only place to get breakfast in town. Time when they have enough staff the wait could be longer as they tend to give more hours to existing employees.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Peru, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

The man who interviewed me talked more about what he had done in his career. He didnt really care what I had done. He was more worried about why I lived in 2 different states and then why was I back in a small town. Even though I have worked for some major companies he just wasn't concerned with all that. He just wanted to make sure I knew how to run a store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasnt really any

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Wasn't really an interview, I did most of the talking. He only asked me what does a sense of urgency mean.The pay rate is horrible, so I declined the job offer.Also when asked if they offered vacation for that position, District Manager didn't have a clue.I don't want to work for an unorganized company.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pikeville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard at all. I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview 2 days after that. The interview itself took about 25 minutes and the interview was with the shift leader. He was a nice guy. I did kind of stumble through the questions a bit but that's because I was really nervous. But the rest was easy. Only asked me about 5 questions and the rest was talking about work hours and signing papers. I did have to have a background check and I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me on that.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2016.

Interview

It was really quick and extremely simple. No random questions that would through you off your game. It took place in the lobby of the store and the manager was really nice .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The general manager asked if I wanted to do closing and I said yes. But I was not hired in as a closer..

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's in March 2016.

Interview

I went in and hoping to get the job since it would've been my first job at 16 years old. They set a time for interviews for example all interviews would be between 4-5:00 so when I came in there were already someone waiting. I was the second person to be called since I signed my name second. Two people interviewed me. A woman and a man and the interview went pretty great. I was a little nervous at first but it was super chill because it was more like a normal conversation plus they were having fun with it. They talked about hours & transportation & if I would be able to handle you know the fast food pace along with school work. They also mentioned since I was a student if I needed to take some days off or needed to cut back on hours whether it be for school projects or anything just let them know. The interview took about 10 minutes but that's just a guess. At the end they told me to wait a minute & the guy came back for like 2 more questions & then they said I got the job. No call back just hired right there. As soon as I get my identification & permit to them I will begin orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations
    Advice:If your interviewers are pretty cool then relax and have fun with it. I think one of the reasons I was hired was because I was chill. I'm pretty good with adults not so much with people my own age ironically.