Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logansport, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Logansport, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and easy cause I was always there and cleaning while visiting my mom. They loved my company and I was a hard worker and there for others when they needed help.

Back Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglas, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Douglas, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through the department of labor, where I was interviewed by the general manager and two shift leaders. The GM asked the usual "why do you believe you would be a good addition to our team" and "what is your work experience" type questions. They wanted examples of my problem solving skills and so forth. There was no drug or background screening required.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Interview was easy. My mother works there and that's how I was referred. It was very laid back. Manager was friendly and seemed to be very involved with crew. He didn't ask very many questions. "Why do you want to work for Hardees?" "What would you do if a customer were upset?" etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. It was my first job.

Manager of Fun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charlotte, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

good interview enjoyed meeting everyone

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moyock, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Moyock, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

The initial communications were GREAT. I was told everything expected of me and was also told I'd be properly trained for my tasks.

DT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gloucester, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Well the interview itself was normal enough. I wasn't aware that you don't interview in the manager's office for jobs like these. The questions were the usual sort such as "Why do you want to work for Hardee's?" and "Does poor employee relations affect the customer?"

My only issue with the interview process was how the general managed inputted the wrong social security number for my background check. I called numerous times to discover she wasn't in when she said I would receive a call back at the beginning of the week. Those days came and went and I received a letter in the mail saying I had failed the background check due to fraudulent/criminal activity for using another person's social security number.

I was very annoyed at this point and called almost everyday for a week trying to get someone to fix this mistake, but was usually met with the response, "I was at another store and don't know what's going on but I will get to it" or "Sure, I'll leave a note for her to get back to you". Needless to say, no one did and I gave up. If they're not interested in working with me, than neither am I.

Interview Questions

• "What is the best customer service you've ever received?"   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seaford, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Seaford, DE) in July 2010.

Interview

I was called by the District Manager and told that they had received my resume and wanted to schedule an interview with me. We scheduled it for the following week at the store that was looking for a manager. Upon arriving, with a new copy of my resume, I was told to have a seat and the DM would be with me shortly. About ten minutes later the DM came from the back and asked me to fill out an application for the store so they could have a paper copy on file. I completed the application and, after the DM looked it over, she began asking me questions from a form. I'd give my answer, usually several sentences, and the DM would write down 1 word (or leave it blank) before moving on to the next question. After the questions were finished, she informed me that she was actually looking for someone that had already been a manager at another restaurant for at least 3 years. This was after she had (supposedly) read my resume, which stated I had been a supervisor for another Hardees years previously.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pittsburg, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

I filled out an application and submitted my resum'e. I was called two days later for an interview. They looked at my qualifications and decided I was over qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been married and is fidelity important to you.   2 Answers

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview

know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current position   1 Answer

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Burnsville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went extreamly good! I enjoyed getting to apply for mg first job and get to know the other people. I hope to further out my expierence as I work with different variety of people!

Interview Questions

• Which line I wanted to be on   1 Answer