Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

1.7

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2016.

Interview

It was really quick and extremely simple. No random questions that would through you off your game. It took place in the lobby of the store and the manager was really nice .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The general manager asked if I wanted to do closing and I said yes. But I was not hired in as a closer..

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's in March 2016.

Interview

I went in and hoping to get the job since it would've been my first job at 16 years old. They set a time for interviews for example all interviews would be between 4-5:00 so when I came in there were already someone waiting. I was the second person to be called since I signed my name second. Two people interviewed me. A woman and a man and the interview went pretty great. I was a little nervous at first but it was super chill because it was more like a normal conversation plus they were having fun with it. They talked about hours & transportation & if I would be able to handle you know the fast food pace along with school work. They also mentioned since I was a student if I needed to take some days off or needed to cut back on hours whether it be for school projects or anything just let them know. The interview took about 10 minutes but that's just a guess. At the end they told me to wait a minute & the guy came back for like 2 more questions & then they said I got the job. No call back just hired right there. As soon as I get my identification & permit to them I will begin orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations
    Advice:If your interviewers are pretty cool then relax and have fun with it. I think one of the reasons I was hired was because I was chill. I'm pretty good with adults not so much with people my own age ironically.

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mayfield, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through an interview with the assistant and general manager. They were both very nice and I loved how they were very picky with their employees, that showed me that they really cared.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. There was not much to worry about if you have a clean background and friendly attitude. The interviewer made me feel at ease. The process went quickly. Basically went over what was in the resume and asked me to expand on a few things.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Topeka, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Short and somewhat to the point, generalized interview questions pertaining to customer service and willingness to work, as well as past work experience, focusing on any management, customer service or food service related work.

Interview Questions

• A customer received the wrong order, describe what you would do to rectify the situation?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cheyenne, WY) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with district manager and had an extensive interview that included past managerial experience, past employment and job duties required for the position. Interview also included what benefits were offered and salary

Interview Questions

• How can you effectively improve our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Panama City, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Took less than 10 minutes to get hired. Asked a couple of simple questions. No background screening. Began work the next day. Paid me for one hour for computer processing time in their office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer
    • What restaurant experience don't you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Pay was $8.50/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Aberdeen, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy did application over the phone interview was 3 days later simple questions the answers are on the same paper but just be honest after background check if cleared then you come in for orientation do a phone call then online federal tax stuff then video orientation then a tour sign papers and get paid for orientation minimum wage $7.25 for the start very easy and simple

Interview Questions

• Reliable transportation
      How would you handle a disputed among someone
      Describe role of a mentor or someone   Answer Question