Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

1.7

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's in May 2007.

Interview

know the field-look sharp-communicate effectively-be on time-eye contact with all on panel-be patient-followup-visit location-research company-talk to current employees-ask questions-talk about real experiences-be honest-ask for a fair salary based on what they feel is a good amount for the job they are offering-get an offer letter before giving notice to current employer-negotiate prepaid vacation time off in final interview

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current position   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hardee's (Kansas City, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

Why are you making me type all these nonsense and not allowing me to skip this step? This website is ridiculous and unhelpful. I have already created an account and you still force me to go through all these steps while asking if i have got a minute.. wow..

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Topeka, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

Short and somewhat to the point, generalized interview questions pertaining to customer service and willingness to work, as well as past work experience, focusing on any management, customer service or food service related work.

Interview Questions

• A customer received the wrong order, describe what you would do to rectify the situation?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

They called me in and i interviewed with the shift manager then was called in a week later to interview again with the hiring manager who told me to call back in a week

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Burnsville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went extreamly good! I enjoyed getting to apply for mg first job and get to know the other people. I hope to further out my expierence as I work with different variety of people!

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

All they did was ask me simple questions such as how well I can handle drama or which position I'd be comfortable in and follow up questions on previous places I've worked at.

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Eufaula, AL).

Interview

I got a phone call asking to come in and interview two days after I applied, after my first interview I was told to call on Monday to find out when my second interview would be. At the second interview, I was told that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Marietta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very basic just asking about your work ethic. Previous work experience. Why do you want to work for Hardee's. Do you have any issues with working weekends or holidays?

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mayfield, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through an interview with the assistant and general manager. They were both very nice and I loved how they were very picky with their employees, that showed me that they really cared.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Auburn, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

The DM was nice and he was easy to talk to. The interview was a basic one where you tell about your experience and why you wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Did you feel confident that you could perform the job.   1 Answer