Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2016

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple you go in meet with the manager and he gives you a brief description of the job positions and what they do most of the time.

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Talked with the manager about previous work experienced i had an if I've ever worked in a restaurant before..why I thought I was the right person for the job an what I could bring to the team that was gonna benefit the company??

Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pelion, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pelion, SC).

Interview

It was just a tour around the plant to see if you can take his cold it is before u start work.then I had to go to Columbia to take a drug test.when every thing came back had to pick up my boots.had too Waite well they call for a start date must be ready for work when that call.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pikeville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard at all. I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview 2 days after that. The interview itself took about 25 minutes and the interview was with the shift leader. He was a nice guy. I did kind of stumble through the questions a bit but that's because I was really nervous. But the rest was easy. Only asked me about 5 questions and the rest was talking about work hours and signing papers. I did have to have a background check and I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me on that.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. There was not much to worry about if you have a clean background and friendly attitude. The interviewer made me feel at ease. The process went quickly. Basically went over what was in the resume and asked me to expand on a few things.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Genoa, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Genoa, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with a manager for a short interview. Was asked several questions about my past work experience and the skills that I possessed. Was asked one math question in regards to giving change if given a certain amount of money. Very straightforward throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked a simple math question: If a total was $7.13 and you were given $10.00 what would the change be?   1 Answer

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Didn't go into to much detail about situation based questions. Did however pay close attention to employment history. If you moved jobs a lot it will be brought up. Just be prepared and have answers for why you left. Also, make sure you have references who are reliable. They will call.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's in July 2013.

Interview

It was about a two week process, it was very comfortable and easy . I went in for my orientation a few days after my interview. Then I started a few days after my orientation.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester Courthouse, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gloucester Courthouse, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fill out application and got a call back in a couple weeks. The whole interview was was very laid back. Tge manager was beyond nice with quick to point responses and questions. Had to do a background check but with no background it was fast to come back The whole experience was not stress full at all.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer