Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in South Williamson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (South Williamson, KY).

Interview

Simple Interview. Consisted mainly of work experience and asking about why you want to work here. The process took less than one day but the store was a high volume store with a lot of employee turnover as it really was the only place to get breakfast in town. Time when they have enough staff the wait could be longer as they tend to give more hours to existing employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Part-time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Spring Grove, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I applied online and heard back within two days. I set up an interview with them for the upcoming week. That interview went well, so they set up a second interview with me for the week after that. I was hired on the spot during the second interview.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Wasn't really an interview, I did most of the talking. He only asked me what does a sense of urgency mean.The pay rate is horrible, so I declined the job offer.Also when asked if they offered vacation for that position, District Manager didn't have a clue.I don't want to work for an unorganized company.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty fast. I came in and had to wait for the general manager to interview me. She interviewed me for about 15 minutes and told me what she would need from me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pikeville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard at all. I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview 2 days after that. The interview itself took about 25 minutes and the interview was with the shift leader. He was a nice guy. I did kind of stumble through the questions a bit but that's because I was really nervous. But the rest was easy. Only asked me about 5 questions and the rest was talking about work hours and signing papers. I did have to have a background check and I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me on that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

It was an easy an interview, sat down with the manger really flexible since I didn't have too many jobs before them so she let me talk about my volunteer work. After that I was offered the job and trained all day on my first day with an thirty minute break. All and all a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• What were your previous encounters with customers like ?   Answer Question

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. There was not much to worry about if you have a clean background and friendly attitude. The interviewer made me feel at ease. The process went quickly. Basically went over what was in the resume and asked me to expand on a few things.