Hardesty and Hanover Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hardesty and Hanover

Structural Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardesty and Hanover (Annapolis, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by the office manager and the inspection manager. Asked about my interests, general questions on courses I had taken in grad school. They also talked about the bridge inspection work they do in Mid-Atlantic region. Then they took me around the office and introduced me to some of the staff and engineers. While introducing me, their interaction with other engineers seemed awkward. I got a sense that office morale may be low due to internal politics, because other engineers were reluctant to talk.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardesty and Hanover.

Interview

I interviewed in their sunrise office. The interview was relaxed and professional. Mostly discussed resume and some of their current projects. I meet with a lot of their employees and everyone was happy to be there and very polite.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hardesty and Hanover (New Haven, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty relaxed. Only met with the office manager and future supervisor. Just asked questions based on getting background and personality. Guys were pretty friendly and introduced me to the other staff members present at the time. At the end they gave a little paper quiz and had to draw some sketches. But nothing too crazy I felt.

Interview Questions

• Was given a little paper quiz. Included was to draw a few section views of an object.   1 Answer

Civil Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardesty and Hanover in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewd with 2 people. 1 director, 1 partner. Asked specific questions.