Harley-Davidson, Inc. Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Attorney

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Attorney Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

1 Interview Review

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was with two attorneys, rather than HR (always nice to be interviewed by others in your peer group); included very basic in-house screening questions regarding prior experience, what you would bring to H-D, etc. Company was very prompt about following up with a 4-hour callback interview in which I met with various small panels of people from HR, in-house legal and various client groups; also included a one-on-one interview with the GC. Interview questions were about 80% behavioral.

H-D seemed like a nice place and the actual interview experience was great. My one criticism is that the post-interview process was not handled well. The decision-making process dragged on for 6 weeks, and getting feedback about the status of the process was very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a position to take credit for something but did not, even though it would have been advantageous for you to do so.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to deliver bad news to someone.   Answer Question