Harley-Davidson, Inc. Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

3.3

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview

Excellent communication process. Recruiter was exceptional - professional, friendly, enthusiastic and thorough. She was also very prompt in responding and answering questions. My phone screen with recruiter was pretty straightforward. I then had a phone interview with hiring manager which was enjoyable, professional but fun.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Director Interview

Interview

Recruiter for Harley-Davidson was not well organized or reliable. It was unclear if the recruiter was an employee of Harley or under contract. Would call me and then not get back to me for days. Didn't really understand much about the role he was recruiting me for. My suspicions were that the job wasn't big enough, but it took weeks to arrive at that conclusion because the recruiter made the job to sound bigger than it really was.

Could not agree on salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

Primarily based upon Behavior Interviewing. If familiar with this type of interviewing, one can prepare with recalling situations that illiustrate the "expected behaviors." Accomplishments, roles played in them and how particular challenges were identified and addressed need to be more emphasized because folks that know how to cookbook these interviews are favored over individuals that have higher accomplishments and addressed challenges within them more effectively.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when communication was difficult with a team, what did you do?   1 Answer