Harley-Davidson, Inc. Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. in May 2012.

Interview

Over the phone interview with normal behavior questions. "Name a time you disagreed with a peer, boss, etc." The interview total length was around 30 minutes. It was a very laid back and easy process. Received and accepted the offer about one week later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Kansas City, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Started with a phone interview that seemed more broad than expected for the job applied to. The interview itself entailed speaking with a couple of personnel who presented the exact same questions as those presented during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• None because everything was a repeat of the phone interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing due to this being contract.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2019.

Interview

I started with a phone interview. They called me in to do an onsite interview with a group of five people. The questions were mostly behavioral based with some very general technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple tasks at once.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. in December 2009.

Interview

Applied for a position and about 6-8 weeks later got called for an interview. The interview was with 3 other people, and not that I was told the interview was 1:1, but 3:1 was surprising and a bit overwhelming. Not only is is a lot of people, but it was quite a rapid fire approach that didnt give me time to feel like I was fully understanding much less answering the questions. Honestly walked away feeling defeated. BUT In the end, I was offered and accepted the job and the work environment and company had pros and cons but a good experience

Interview Questions

• I dont remember anything out of the regular realm of strengths, weaknesses, a challenging something that you had to overcome and succeed..../   Answer Question