Harley-Davidson, Inc. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc..

Interview

Applied through my school. Interviewed on campus for first round. First round interview was with two members of their HR staff. They gave a overview of the position and asked how my experiences would apply to the position. Also asked some behavioral questions. Second round interview takes place at their headquarters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about 3 weeks - I got an on-campus interview with a manager and HR. Following by a office interview with a panel of 4 people. The office visit was really nice - I got to see the museum, the office, and had a good chat with people from the company.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions for both the on-campus and office interview, based on past experience and personal interest.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They provided housing if you are not local.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Applying there is not a big deal and neither is the interview, I was called for the interview after I sent resume with a cover letter for more impact but I didn't mention much in resume because it is your resume which makes your interview difficult, so my interview went easy. They asked simply from the resume and about me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to have this internship with Harley-Davidson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me that Harley-Davidson do not offer much intern-ship opportunities, because of high involvement products so I said sir, it would be a learning to me. They said they will offer me this intern-ship if I'll work hard and sincerely.

Application

Interview

Two interviews, with the possibility of a third over-the-phone interview with some higher-ups (but didn't end up happening). First was a strengths/weaknesses and experience interview with line manager and HR rep. Second was a skills-focused interview, asking interviewee to complete a task, one which is similar to actual work you'll be doing.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for __________________ (a project) I am working on?   Answer Question