Harley-Davidson, Inc. Manufacturing Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Manufacturing Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Menomonee Falls, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was in front of a panel of four interviewers, three were process leads for areas in the plant, and the last was an HR representative to discuss policy. The questions were fair and the experience was not intimidating at all. Half of the questions were about processes and manufacturing, and the other half were behavioral questions and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Describe an uncomfortable experience when dealing with a difficult person.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Menomonee Falls, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Asked about hands on work and any technical experience. Seemed like they wanted a student who can work with their hands, practical, and can develop creative solutions. Machining, production, CNC programming was a big plus. Having a previous co-op experience was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken something apart to figure out how the item worked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (York, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting website. Received a phone call from HR for some background screening and basic behavioral questions. She set me up for another phone interview with the Engineering Manager. The manager basically asked me to talk about projects on my resume. It's good to know about some basic Industrial Engineering concepts like Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.