Harley-Davidson, Inc. Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

the interview was a panel forum with lots of people and lots of questions that did not pertain to the position. You have to think on your feet but the process was not that hard

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a brief call with one of their recruiters about a newly created position that was very engaging but lite on details for what the role would actually do. I then had an interview that was once again engaging but it was obvious that they were unsure of what they would want this role to do.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process has been long and at times, difficult. Very pointed questions over several hours by the owner, manager and controller. Worked several days for a "working interview". Computerized personality test. Frustrating knowing those tests can easily be swayed one way or the other, however, you aren't given the results to respond to negative feedback. Haven't had an offer or denial yet.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific instance that was very difficult and give a detailed explanation of how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Specifically, how would you grow GPs?   Answer Question