Harley-Davidson, Inc. Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through a friend who works in the marketing area. There was an initial application process, HR screen via phone, then a phone call with the hiring manager, followed by an on-site interview with the hiring manager and two junior associates who would work with this position.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were experiential, e.g. "describe a time you had to escalate a decision" or "tell me about a time that you were faced with a business problem, and what you did when faced with it." All questions to that effect.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for position via the online process
    Didn't hear back for an interview for about 6 weeks
    First interview was in a room w/ 3 people from the team I'd work on + 1 HR rep
    Second interview took place 2 weeks later and was with the same team
    Took about a week to hear back that I had been hired

Interview Questions

• Asked to review my resume and then in both rounds, I was asked behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview in November that went smoothly enough. I was then invited for an in person interview with the manager in early December. I live in Chicago and work in Chicago so I have to plan my days off five days in advance, which I made explicitly clear. My first interview was rescheduled because the manager suddenly remembered she was going to be out of the office. That time was okay because I had four days notice. It was rescheduled for the beginning of January. The day before the interview I am told they need to reschedule again, because of a personal emergency. I was flexible and agreed to reschedule for the next week. The morning of the third rescheduled interview I am told yet again that the manager is out sick and wants to reschedule the interview to two days later. At this point I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were challenged and pleased with outcome.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was disappointed with my interview. With much anticipation to go to the interview, it was short and sweet and probably the most unprofessional interview I have ever attended in the course of my professional career. The hiring person (Marketing Director) was in a hurry and talking way too fast. Too fast for me to even share my story (which she failed to ask). I don't think she was ready to interview at all.

She only asked 2 questions, skimmed through my resume, and asked if I had any questions but before I could even ask she interrupted by saying she's interviewing 12 candidates and ended the interview. It was a 7 minute interview! I felt completely disrespected of my time. I expected different from a Harley Davidson interview. Mind you, I took time off from my current job, bought a new professional outfit, and went to FedEx Kinkos to have my resume professionally binded. I was sharp and excited for this interview.

All I got from the Marketing Director was that she did not care what the candidate had to share. This Marketing Director, in my opinion, does represent HD.