Harley-Davidson, Inc. Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

4.0

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Wauwatosa, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter and the initial process was pretty fast. I was brought in for an interview that was rather unorganized. The questions they asked were off a list and impersonal. I never was really interviewed by people in the group I would have worked with, so it was hard to ask questions about the position. After the interview, I was surprised I never heard back from them one way or another...pretty rude for this level of position.

Interview Questions

• They asked the difference between 2 specific engineering terms that no one would use after college.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Harley-Davidson, Inc.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. in May 2009.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me regarding the position. I reviewed the job description and agreed for resume transfer to company. Company reviewed resume and requested phone interview with me. The phone interview was a panel (HR manager and Hiring manager) interview. The phone interview was a grueling behaviorial situational format. No feedback was provided during the phone interview. The recruiter contacted me stating that the company wanted to bring me in for a face to face interview. The f2f interview consisted of 3 -1 hour panel interviews with 3 people in each. The panel interviews were formal with a set of questions given to each of the panels to ask. These questions were the same for each candidate for direct comparison. The interview went very well and they were to present an offer soon when the HD quarterly report was presented. Following this report of huge losses, the job reqs were frozen and layoffs took place.

Interview Questions