Harley-Davidson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

Data Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Brief in person interview. Met one on one with the manager I would be reporting to. She was nice but a bit condescending. The interview was very brief. I was hired right away.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel? Was also asked to do a sample of how I would look for data.   1 Answer

Office 365 Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Panel interview with hiring manager, HR and IT staff. Common round robin question. One person just sat there and never asked a question. IT staff were very condescending and rude. Hardly anyone smiled, it was a very uncomfortable situation.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

GIS Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with a few people across GIS for the first 45 minutes and the other 45 was with an HR associate. They first asked me to walk through my resume and we spent a few minutes talking about a few items they had questions or wanted to know more about. The interview questions were all behavioral and pretty difficult. They were very wordy and confusing. I would suggest asking them to repeat the question if you forget half-way through your answer, like I did, and asking if you answered their question when you are finished.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you encountered a roadblock to completing a task and you streamlined a process to move past it.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Kansas City, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Was told there would be 4 people interviewing and only 2 showed up. Rushed and I seemed to be keeping them from something else. They filled the position and still have not even contacted me to inform me or thank me for my time invested. Very unprofessional !

Interview Questions

• Describe your problem solving examples   1 Answer

Policy Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruiter who secured the interview with Harley. I met with two people in the department I'd be working with for about an hour at Harley headquarters. I was offered the position, but declined as it was a contract position with no possibility of becoming direct hire, even though the need for the position was permanent.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know more about my job history and experience.   Answer Question

Production Line Assembly Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (North Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

It lasted 3 hours, there were around 100 applicants there. We took a tour of the facility, had a short (maybe 10 minute) interview, Took four 27 question tests (Math, Problem Solving, Reading Comprehension, & one more that I can't remember). After that we assembled a Fender. ( Don't get caught up in the Fender test, you get 15 minutes there is a total of 5 parts and maybe 12 screws or so. ) After that we were told they'd review applicants by Tuesday or Wednesday (this interview process took place on a Sunday) but they actually called me 3 weeks later from a Wisconsin area code. I accepted the job with extreme enthusiasm. Next step, Drug Screening and Background Check. I'll tell you more when I know more.

Interview Questions

• What safety training have you had?   1 Answer
    • What tools do you have experience with.   1 Answer
    • What kind of Manufacturing experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • They asked the usual slew of, "In the past, how have you dealt with problems with coworkers?" "Tell me about a situation where the people around you weren't easy to work with and how did you handle this?" "How do you handle stress?"   1 Answer

Assembly Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

They hire with an outside company and if you have good attendance and good work ethics you have a good chance of going HD casual. And you have to do a background check and a physical to make sure you can handle the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have assembly line experience   1 Answer

Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Harrisburg, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Didn't really get a good vibe from the hiring group/safety manager. Did not seem too enthused about safety. I also felt like I did not get a chance to sell myself. However, the facility looks like a safe workplace and have ergonomics down to the T.

Interview Questions

• Using the STAR approach, describe a time where you saved the company financially.

Using the STAR approach, describe a time when you took leadership.

There was another 3 questions using the STAR method.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week of applying, then travel was covered to plant to interview. Director checked out LinkedIn after the interview, so have this updated! Interviewed directly with the hiring manager, received a tour of the facility, very laid back and not lengthy or intense.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Interview

I have first interview set up for next week. The pay is less than I expected but I'm going to interview anyway. I will. Shat again after next week. It's hard trying to get 30 words