Harman Music Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harman Music Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harman Music Group

Production Interview

Interview

There was only one interview, and I was hired on the spot. It wasn't done very professional. It was done on the production floor at a supervisor's desk. If you didn't have experience that wasn't a problem they would teach you.

Interview Questions

• If you were familiar with their product. Never heard, or seen it before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one, they offered I accepted.

Transducer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garching b.München (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harman Music Group (Garching b.München (Germany)).

Interview

The length was about 15 minutes. The recruiter could not speak good English and was hard to understand. The recruiter was insisting if i have any questions about the company. It sounded like something was going wrong in there.They replied with an email that declined the position after a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (Classic).   1 Answer

DSP Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harman Music Group in November 2011.

Interview

The recruiter at the company scheduled a phone interview which was technical in nature. The interview went well and then I was given a few written tests to complete online. These were IQ/personality tests. I received a positive response regarding my results and told the evaluation of all the candidates would take a few weeks. On inquiring a month later, I came to know the froze their hiring.