Harmon Law Offices Foreclosure Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Foreclosure Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

I first met with a human resources manager, who asked general questions, then later met with the attorney supervisor. It was a pretty standard interview. The people I met were very cordial, and the front desk staff was very courteous and friendly, which helped overcome the initial somewhat intimidating atmosphere of a very secured facility with two key card access doors, including a glass wall separating the office from the lobby (a very necessary precaution considering their line of work).

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just the standard interview questions you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told very clearly that they would only offer me a certain amount, and I was told that another candidate did not work out because he tried to negotiate. If you are satisfied with the offer, take it. If not, you may want to look elsewhere, because there are always a ton of beginning attorneys who will be willing to accept whatever they offer and they know that. (This is just the reality of this economy.)