Harmon Law Offices Legal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harmon Law Offices Legal Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Waltham, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with several managers, spoke with them about both my goals and my resume, and then found out I was hired by Northeast Abstract Company, Inc., the same day.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest part about one of your internships?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Harmon Law Offices

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick and easy. After applying online, I got a call about a week or two later asking if I could come in and meet with the manager of the team I was applying for. We met and had a nice, comfortable conversation with basic interview questions. It was not intimidating at all. They called about a week after that and offered me a job.

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

I went in for an interview with a team head. She spoke about the job for a few minutes and then asked me a few questions about my resume. The interview was slightly less than professional but overall not intimidating and was somewhat relaxed. I received a phone call offering me the position about two days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me specific questions about my resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

I found an ad on Craig's list and sent in a resume. About a week later I received a call from their HR to come in for an interview about a week later. I interviewed with the department's Attorney Manager and got the job that day.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep organized?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation