Harmony Public Schools Public-Facing Communications Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harmony Public Schools Public-Facing Communications Role Interview Questions

Interviews at Harmony Public Schools

1 Interview Review

Public-Facing Communications Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harmony Public Schools (Houston, TX).

Interview

The hiring manager reached out in a timely fashion and we set up a few phone screen, which followed a more formal interview, which led to an invitation to a sit-down with the manager and another employee. This is where got awkward - I don't know if it was a good-cop-bad-cop situation they were trying to do, but the second interviewer walked in late, was inattentive and constantly on their phone, and asked all their questions in ways that could easily have been asked much less antagonistically. At one point, the person asked, "What makes you think you'd fit in?" (without looking at me for longer than two seconds if memory serves) and that's when I knew everyone's time was being wasted. Spare yourself the awkwardness that, if it doesn't pop up in an interview, will catch up naturally with a controversial CEO.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you'd fit in? (It may have been "be a fit.")   1 Answer