Harnham Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harnham Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham.

Interview

I applied directly online; I was given a call back and had some brief questioning over the phone, which led to a skype interview, which led to an interview at their company office with the Senior Partner. Their internal recruiter kept in touch and gave feedback throughout the process. This lasted about a week from submission of application to the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your ideal weekend
      Q. What is the craziest thing you've ever done at university
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harnham in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process involved a face to face interview with two senior consultants from Harnham over dinner. The process was pleasant and enabled us to discuss the company and its growth plans at length. This was followed up by a telephone conversation at a later date to discuss the finer details and then a team meeting.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Harnham's interview process had a variety of stages. First I had a competency based first stage interview, then I was invited back in for a trial day. During the trial day I had an interview with one of the partners at Harnham, shadowed some calls consultants were making, went for lunch then had the opportunity to make some calls of my own. Before the trial day I was a bit dubious of being in an environment that I wasn't familiar with and making calls to candidates working in a market that I wasn't sure of. As soon as I arrived for my trial day I was put at ease with such a nice sales floor that gave me all the help I wanted to be able to perform my best on my trial day. I was advised to practice the STAR technique to help with answer preparation due to being a graduate and not having experience within the sector. This proved great help as I was able to get across my examples in a concise way.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harnham in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online with my CV, initially contacted to arrange a phone interview, this is followed by a skype interview then you're invited to come in for a face-to-face interview with a senior partner. Finally there's a trial assessment day where you actually call up clients/candidates etc. The phone interview and skype interview are basically just to go over your CV and whether you understand what recruitment actually involves. The senior partner interview is very similar but they will ask competency questions, make sure you have thought of examples of where you've demonstrated these abilities and use the STAR technique.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into recruitment?   Answer Question
    • What 3 key qualities do you think a recruitment consultant should possess?   2 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham in January 2016.

Interview

Great - you get to have a trial day and see exactly what you would be doing - you also get taken for lunch with a couple of consultants so the opportunity to find out what it is really like to work for Harnham!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harnham in March 2016.

Interview

To begin the process I had a telephone interview with the Internal Recruiter at Harnham. She asked me questions surrounding my understanding of the role and why I was interested in working in recruitment. Following from this I was invited to a F2F competency based interview with a Partner. This interviewed focused on my skills and why I wanted to work for Harnham. After this I was invited to a trial day where I got to meet the team, shadow the consultants and really get to see what the role is like on a daily basis. The following day the internal recruiter offered me the position and I gladly accepted!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Harnham called up really soon after I had applied online. A telephone interview was conducted. Unfortunately, I felt I had to really try to get word in edge ways as the internal recruiter talked so much about the job and herself, it didn't feel like I was being interviewed.