Harnham Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harnham Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.9

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a day in the office where I had a face to face interview and spent a few hours on the sales floor shadowing the team. I made a few phone calls after lunch and was offered that afternoon. It was good to get such an indepth look into the company, recruitment and I came away with a good feeling of the culture and teams.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harnham in April 2017.

Interview

Several calls with different recruiters from the same company. It is clear that information is not shared between different employees. It is like everyone starts from scratch. The interview is long but mostly pointless, consisting mostly from canned questions. It seems like most positions they advertise are designed to build up a data pool with applicants for their database, not for real positions.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work, do you have experience with A, B, C, D, ... - a long list of keywords, even though all that is written in the application/resume.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone discussion about me and my interest in recruitment followed by a telephone interview. Appreciated the honesty about recruitment and what I could expect - they weren't just trying to sell me the best case scenario, instead, they wanted to ensure I knew the good and the bad. In the end it was agreed that recruitment wasn't the best route for me but I appreciated the patience and insight they shared to get me there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in a sales enviroment?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by the internal recruiter via LinkedIn. After an initial telephone interview I attended an interview at their Wimbledon office with the Head of Operations. Excellent support and insight provided by the internal recruiter before the interview. Positive interview experience all round.

Interview Questions

• Run through previous achievements and relate to the role   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Less interested in my skill set and more interested in talking about the company. Didn't really feel like an interview. They initially emailed me with all the details, I didnt actually apply for the job. I had an initial chat on the phone with one person before being forwarded for a telephone interview. this wasn't really an interview, it was more about them finding out about your background.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Harnham called up really soon after I had applied online. A telephone interview was conducted. Unfortunately, I felt I had to really try to get word in edge ways as the internal recruiter talked so much about the job and herself, it didn't feel like I was being interviewed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harnham in March 2016.

Interview

To begin the process I had a telephone interview with the Internal Recruiter at Harnham. She asked me questions surrounding my understanding of the role and why I was interested in working in recruitment. Following from this I was invited to a F2F competency based interview with a Partner. This interviewed focused on my skills and why I wanted to work for Harnham. After this I was invited to a trial day where I got to meet the team, shadow the consultants and really get to see what the role is like on a daily basis. The following day the internal recruiter offered me the position and I gladly accepted!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham.

Interview

I applied directly online; I was given a call back and had some brief questioning over the phone, which led to a skype interview, which led to an interview at their company office with the Senior Partner. Their internal recruiter kept in touch and gave feedback throughout the process. This lasted about a week from submission of application to the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your ideal weekend
      Q. What is the craziest thing you've ever done at university   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harnham in January 2016.

Interview

Great - you get to have a trial day and see exactly what you would be doing - you also get taken for lunch with a couple of consultants so the opportunity to find out what it is really like to work for Harnham!

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harnham in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online with my CV, initially contacted to arrange a phone interview, this is followed by a skype interview then you're invited to come in for a face-to-face interview with a senior partner. Finally there's a trial assessment day where you actually call up clients/candidates etc. The phone interview and skype interview are basically just to go over your CV and whether you understand what recruitment actually involves. The senior partner interview is very similar but they will ask competency questions, make sure you have thought of examples of where you've demonstrated these abilities and use the STAR technique.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into recruitment?   Answer Question
    • What 3 key qualities do you think a recruitment consultant should possess?   2 Answers