Harnham Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Harnham Interview Questions in London, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Harnham's interview process had a variety of stages. First I had a competency based first stage interview, then I was invited back in for a trial day. During the trial day I had an interview with one of the partners at Harnham, shadowed some calls consultants were making, went for lunch then had the opportunity to make some calls of my own. Before the trial day I was a bit dubious of being in an environment that I wasn't familiar with and making calls to candidates working in a market that I wasn't sure of. As soon as I arrived for my trial day I was put at ease with such a nice sales floor that gave me all the help I wanted to be able to perform my best on my trial day. I was advised to practice the STAR technique to help with answer preparation due to being a graduate and not having experience within the sector. This proved great help as I was able to get across my examples in a concise way.

Interview Questions