Harnham Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

First Stage: Phone Call learning more about you and where information about the company was sent to me
    Second Stage: First Phone interview with Internal Recruiter
    Third Stage: Phone Interview with Partner
    Fourth Stage: Trail Day at the company (with two interviews)

They are very friendly and the Trail Day really allows you to see what recruitment is. I would advise however doing a lot of research on recruitment before engaging in the interview process. The Internal Recruiter is especially great as she will always be very honest with you. After 3 hours in the company, I saw this was not a good fit for me and I was able to discuss it with her extensively with them always being extremely helpful and supportive in my decision. The company keeps good contact with you during the interview process.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Less interested in my skill set and more interested in talking about the company. Didn't really feel like an interview. They initially emailed me with all the details, I didnt actually apply for the job. I had an initial chat on the phone with one person before being forwarded for a telephone interview. this wasn't really an interview, it was more about them finding out about your background.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial telephone discussion about me and my interest in recruitment followed by a telephone interview. Appreciated the honesty about recruitment and what I could expect - they weren't just trying to sell me the best case scenario, instead, they wanted to ensure I knew the good and the bad. In the end it was agreed that recruitment wasn't the best route for me but I appreciated the patience and insight they shared to get me there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in a sales enviroment?   Answer Question

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a day in the office where I had a face to face interview and spent a few hours on the sales floor shadowing the team. I made a few phone calls after lunch and was offered that afternoon. It was good to get such an indepth look into the company, recruitment and I came away with a good feeling of the culture and teams.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harnham (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Harnham's interview process had a variety of stages. First I had a competency based first stage interview, then I was invited back in for a trial day. During the trial day I had an interview with one of the partners at Harnham, shadowed some calls consultants were making, went for lunch then had the opportunity to make some calls of my own. Before the trial day I was a bit dubious of being in an environment that I wasn't familiar with and making calls to candidates working in a market that I wasn't sure of. As soon as I arrived for my trial day I was put at ease with such a nice sales floor that gave me all the help I wanted to be able to perform my best on my trial day. I was advised to practice the STAR technique to help with answer preparation due to being a graduate and not having experience within the sector. This proved great help as I was able to get across my examples in a concise way.