Harp's Food Stores Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harp's Food Stores Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Harp's Food Stores

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Anderson, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

Well they will ask me questions about my jobs from the past and I’d tell them I’ve only worked in landscape and I’ve never had a job as a cashier but it looks pretty fun and plus it’s good to have new experience with new things.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harp's Food Stores

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Springdale, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked a few questions about yourself and your availability. The interviewer was nice and had your application on hand while interviewing you. The interviewer then asked if I had time to do a survey. It was very lengthy and took about 30 minutes to complete or perhaps more.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

It was a really positive experience. I just went in and had to complete a series of questions- they were fairly simple. It was modtly to gauge your honesty and reliability as a worker. It took about 30 minutes to finish. After that, I recieved a call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked anything. It was a straightforward visit after they handed me a personality evaulation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pocahontas, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Pocahontas, AR).

Interview

They put cashiers through 2 to 3 interviews. They say the same things in each interview also. They ask questions about what you do for fun and even got a little too personal when asked about my children and boyfriend.

Anonymous Employee in Grove, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Grove, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Simple! Didn't even feel like a job interview. It felt like I was visiting with a long lost friend. One-on-one interview didn't last long but questionnaire was a little time consuming.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

You will turn in your application in person and they will analyze you. If you get a call back they will meet you at the store for the interview one on one. They will be nice and friendly to you and will expect you to be smiling, showing that you are friendly.