Harp's Food Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Harp's Food Stores

1.9

Checker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Fayetteville, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

super quick and easy interview, very friendly manager. the interview didn't take long at all and the manager seemed like he knew was going to hire me before i even got there

Interview Questions

Interview

This was the first interview I ever had as a 17 year old kid. Questions were simple and straightforward. Had only one face-to-face interview with store manager. Got hired on as a stocker/cashier.

Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Hot Springs, AR) in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly. Positive atmophere. I am very excited to join the family. Orientation took about 3 hours and I learned alot. The managers and the the rest of the employees are all very helpful with a smile.

Interview Questions

• What is the the one response you never say to a customer.   1 Answer

Bakery/Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application and spoke with the Bakery/Deli manager. They let me schedule an interview. The interview consisted of questions, discussion of aspirations, and a questionnaire. I also got a tour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores in August 2013.

Interview

They asked about my work experience and hours available. Then they had me take an employment test to determine if I would be a good fit for the company. Following the return of those test results I was offered the position.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harp's Food Stores (Springdale, AR) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, I talked to the manager of the pharmacy and he explained what I would be doing. The base pay was talked about and the day I could start my training.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a pharmacist before?   1 Answer