Harpo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harpo Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harpo

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harpo (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was super quick. Applied and was notified of interview within about a week. Met with HR department first to see if I was qualified then met with production staff. Found out I was hired on Friday and started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Harpo?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Why is television so important to you?   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harpo (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. The HR department sent clear instructions and arrival was prompt. They met me and brought me over to the office where I met with 4 executives. They were very welcoming and warm. I could sense the culture at Harpo was exactly what i was looking for. I really wanted this job and I was so happy to have received an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negoicaite

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Harpo (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Went over my experience and background, asked how I can/would contribute to the company. First had contact by email from a recruiter, then phone, and then flew in for an in-person.

Interview Questions

• Is there something you want us to ask you that we haven't yet?   Answer Question