Harris Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

14 years ago. It was OK. Responded to online job boards (forget which....Career Builder?). In person interview with project lead, other project engineers, and future first level supervisor. Congenial and professional interview process and quite personable individuals. Response with offer letter took probably a couple of weeks at the most. There were no surprises. The offer was most fair and the job itself did not disappoint; expectations were pretty well met and the job turned out to be a good fit when compared to what was explained during the interview process. Good transparency on the part of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Harris (Chantilly, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recuter and then got an interview in the next 3 days .I interviewed with the manager and then with 2 IT guys , one was a cisco and the other a vmware guy . I was offered $60/hour that very day and started about a week later, I was hired thru a company called YOH and the entire intverview was easy

Interview Questions

• what is your knowledge of VMWARE   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris (Chantilly, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

Initial communication with recruiter led to an in-person interview with 2 managers. Each manager was looking to fill a specific, but very different technical role. It became clear that my background was ideal for one of the two positions. I was asked questions regarding education, personal details, and professional experience. The interview was somewhat formal, but not at all high pressured. Both managers were engaging and considerate, showing genuine interest in me as a potential hire. i left feeling that this was a company where i wanted to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Honestly the offer made to me was almost exactly on target with what I was seeking, so there was no negotiation necessary.