Harris Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Harris

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris (Mayaguez, PR) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in a college career fair. The interviewer was very interested. I got a call on the same day and was interviewed the next day. I talked about my resume, work experiences, the interview was completely behavioral, didn't received a call even though they said I was to be recommended for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harris

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Harris.

Interview

Very laid back. Primarily told me about the company and what the job would be like. The total process was 2 hours, spoke to 3/4 people. I was hired about a week or so later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Harris in November 2017.

Interview

It was an online skype interview with three people, two were employees and one was another veteran intern. They were generally polite, however, one of the interviewers would cut me off in the middle of my answers and cut in with her own questions. They mostly asked about my experiences on my resume but some questions that were asked didn't take into account that some of these classes or experience I had are about three years old.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least favorite language?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

4 managers interviewed me, and all were very nice to me.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harris (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with them. Most of the questions were related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• In what direction does a dipole antenna radiates?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

services unit alone has begun to acquire companies is amazing, that a sector within a company has the ability to acquire companies is very impressive , such as selling high-speed Internet to big businesses and exploring a possible wireless service that would compete with major U.S. carriers, and would be ecstatic to work for a company with such qualities.

Interview Questions

• currently dominated by phone companies, such as selling high-speed Internet to big businesses and exploring a possible wireless service that would compete with major U.S. carriers,   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris.

Interview

Recruited at school career fair and had onsite interviews the next day. The interview was more behavioral than anything, but had a few easy technical questions here and there. There was also an emphasis on what coursework I had taken and what languages I was most comfortable with. Within a week or so, I was told that I would be offered the internship and formal offer would follow in the next few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Of the courses that you've taken, which was the most difficult and why.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris in March 2014.

Interview

Series of two phone interviews. Mainly behavioral questions, with a brief discussion of technical skills obtained through university classes/independent work. It was my first internship interview process and I felt quite at ease. Received offer letter within one week and accepted that day. Interning with Harris Corporation was a great experience during my undergraduate studies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Harris (Mayaguez, PR) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied in Job Fair and was called the next day for an interview. I had 2 interviews separately, in one interview the recruiter asked me allot about my resume and in the other one was mostly based on behavioral questions. They were both really interested and even asked me if i was willing to work not only in Melbourne but in NY also. Even though i was highly recommended, i didn’t received any phone call whatsoever.

Now, i think they are having problems with their data base because, for my first interview, the interviewer couldn’t find my information even though I submitted it the day before.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris.

Interview

Questions asked aren't intense and are general. Examples would be what types of projects have you worked on before. What types of projects would you like to work on. They ask general programming questions. They're mostly trying to get a feel for what type of team player you'll be.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was an unexpected question. Just never put anything on your resume that you can't remember the details about.   Answer Question