Harris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Harris

2.7

Electrical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

3 round process. The first being an HR screen, and the second, a management screen. The final interview round was an on-site with 3 interviews from different members of the team and included technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a timing diagram, decompose it to it's appropriate integrated logic.   Answer Question
    • Explain various aspects of Electrical Engineering and the tools you are familiar with.   Answer Question
    • Differences between certain technical terms in hardware design.   Answer Question

Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amityville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harris (Amityville, NY).

Interview

N/a culture is great, but a few persons working there can ruin a companies experience and culture. People shouldn’t be told they’re expendable because they are contracted right or wrong and get harassed? Which boss tells you it’s a lost cause and because you asked the mean girl to get a headset that they are retaliating? This is such a bogus thing to lay someone off oh wow you asked the full time employee if they had a headset and not put a one hour conference call (on loud) as it’s distracting others from focusing???? Like seriously?

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris (State College, PA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was called two days after for a phone interview. The interview took about 30-45 mins. I was interviewed by a panel, including supervisor, manager and team member.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

I was Interviewed by several senior managers. Very direct and to the point questions. They changed the agenda due to meetings. Every manager asked several questions, some of them were similar to each other but they have different ways to apply the questions and answers you give

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself? ...
      How did you hear about the position? ...
      What do you know about the company? ...
      Why do you want this job? ...
      Why should we hire you? ...
      What are your greatest professional strengths? ...
      What do you consider to be your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Harris (Raleigh, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

Simple questions, the basics pretty much. Nothing too hard, just have confidence & be yourself. Don’t think too much on one question. If you go in there with the mentality that the job is already yours, you’ll have no problem acing this interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself
      Why do you want to work here? Why harris teeter? What do you like to do? Ask you about scenarios. Times you displayed traits about yourself, etc   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris.

Interview

They asked me some behavioral questions. Then we talked about my experience and interests. It was a pretty laid back interview process, but it was scripted. They basically just read all the interview questions from a prompt.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris.

Interview

No phone interview. On-site interview. 2:1. Mostly behavioral questions, but few technical questions. Interview was one hour long. Interviewers were friendly and were interested and asking questions related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of an uncomfortable situation with co-workers   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Rochester, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was called by an internal recruiter. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A week later I was invited to an onsite interview. It is a local company so I did not need to arrange for transportation or lodging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you have applied SPC (statistical process control) in your prior role(s)?   Answer Question
    • Have you had to deal with an irate co-worker? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Harris in February 2019.

Interview

Career Fair and then had in person. Tech questions followed by personal questions to see what type of person you are. Very straight forward but somewhat intimidating with the tech questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

What you would expect from an interview. It lasted a little more than an hour and there were questions about my college projects. Interviewers were kind and professional. The overall experience was impeccable.

Interview Questions

• Identifying a chip on an embedded system   1 Answer