Harris Program Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The Interview was a in person and was two day process. No one on one interviews, but rather a panel interview. Really focused on interpersonal skills and how to adapt to a group setting.

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harris

Program Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Harris in October 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and informative. Really enjoyed meeting and speaking with everyone there. Went through multiple stages, beginning with a career fair then a 1 on 1 and that finished in a presentation style interview at the Melbourne campus.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult part of your college career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

series of presentations to gain feel for company. No 1 on 1 interviews. Learned about company and had conversations with employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied for position through my school job site. After reviewing my resume they offered me an initial interview at my school career center. The interview was a 1:1 with someone within Division Operations. It was very casual, relaxed, interviewer was easy to talk to. They also had me talk with a current financial analyst that was just hired as well. Mostly basic interview material, behavioral, resume review, etc. Process is still on going.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Washington, DC) in April 2007.

Interview

1. Phone Screen
    2. Several 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the management team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept the first offer. Try to negotiate for a higher salary.