Harris Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Project Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harris (Monrovia, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called for initial screening, discussed and answered basic job and company info.
Next step was scheduling an in person interview. Panel style of 4 interviewers. Questions were not standard, reviewed resume in interview and asked questions from resume and expectation of position. lasted 1 hour. Only 1 interview and offer was coordinated through recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a touch client and how did you handle?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harris

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harris (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was the average day long MA-COM interview with various members of their staff most of which no longer work for the company because the Harris 'management team' has taken over and misguided the LMR group to the point where they are almost no longer a player in the field...I know it's a long run on sentence but sometimes that's just what it takes,l done.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harris (Lynchburg, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Many interviews with many people over 75 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate the 2 senior finance managers you met.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

HR is clueless about the industry interviewing practises. Unprofessional and disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of a classic project you have caused delay in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

£5000 was added to my package.