Harris Teeter Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Harris Teeter

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Applied for the job online, waited for a week or two and got called to come in for an in-person interview. I heard back that day. The questions were simple and straight to the point. The manager interviewed me in the back office and made me feel comfortable. They also gave me the ability to take pauses to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

simple online application and call from store manager. Simple interview with basic questions. I feel that it was a very streamlined process and very simple except for a very long online test. I feel that they need to try to be more personal

Interview Questions

• Are you passionate about customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waxhaw, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Waxhaw, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very quick. I was a high school student at the time with no prior experience, so the manager simply asked me questions about my personality, then proceeded to tell me about the position offered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I waited a few minutes for the manager which is fine because I needed to prepare myself. Interview lasted only about 30 minutes. Interviewer asked only the basis questions such as your background, what's your availability, why do you want to work at harris teeter.

Interview Questions

• What made you decided that you wanted to work for Harris Teeter?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in July 2017.

Interview

It was a mass hiring event. Didn't take them very long to decide if they were hiring me or not and moved me on to the onboarding paper work quickly.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're a good fit for Harris Teeter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (New Bern, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

The questions were very basic. She asked me my availability, and very simple questions. She didnt ask me scenario questions. Just pretty much when I was ready to work and why i wanted to work there. Nothing else. I was quite surprised about how easy it was, since being interviewed is nerve-wrecking at times. All of them may not be like this though!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Very unprofessional on the interviewers behalf. Not welknowledged about the company or prepared for the interview. Constantly on the phone. Could not remember the questions that they asked or your response

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question because the interviewer was constantly on the phone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indian Land, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Indian Land, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Got the job when I walked in and asked about the status of my application, they asked me why I wanted to work there, and basically after that they gave me the job. Set me up for training and that was that, I was in high school at the time, good job for teens.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Arlington, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

After the interview if you are chosen they send an official offer letter. You come in and do the paperwork and get your schedule straight. And they give you a date to come in and start your training.

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chesapeake, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

i didnt really have a professional interview, I went in there to see if my application had been viewed and she asked me what days I could work. I was drug tested also

Interview Questions

• What days are best available for you to work?   1 Answer