Harris Teeter Interview Questions in Chapel Hill, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and dropped by the store to let them know I did. I was called later by the CSM and they set up an interview. When I arrived, I waited on a bench till the CSM was free and then he sat down beside me and began asking questions while writing responses on a sheet of paper. The questions were really straight forward and quick. After about 10 minutes, it was over and he gave me a schedule for training.

Interview Questions

• If given the chance to lead a project how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in January, did not follow up via phone/e-mail. Was called in late February to schedule in-store interview. Interview was short, simple, and took place in an informal setting (a quiet sitting area near store café). I'm terribly frightened of interviews and generally do poorly, but felt at ease during this interview (at Chapel Hill, NC location). Unfortunately, I forgot to ask about pay and negotiate for higher wages.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years?   1 Answer
    • Do you plan on leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chapel Hill, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Standard interview Process. There really wasn't anything that stood out. As expected. The interviewers were nice. The location was nice. I met with the store manager and were talked for about 30 mins. Everyone was pleasant.

Starbucks Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

On line survey with in house interview. Computer training from corporate and on the job training as Starbucks Clerk. I don't have anything else to say but this form is requiring more verbage.

Interview Questions

• Do you pay attention to safety standards. Can you pass a drug screen. Are you willing to shell out a bunch of money to pay for your own uniform and shoes.   1 Answer

Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was scheduled one day after I applied over the phone. I came in, and talked with them for about 20 minutes. During that time, I met the store manager and his assistant managers, who were all wonderfully kind, if inexpert. I was seeking the job for financial security as I finished college, and I made that clear to them. When it came time to leave to start my career, they were very supportive.

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy and extremely short. I was barely asked anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.