Harris Teeter Interview Questions in Holly Springs, NC | Glassdoor

1.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fresh Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

very cordial interview, will ask you prior work history and your avail timewise took them 3 weeks to get me to start working after the interview, the person in charge was on vacation i was told that is why

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Harris Teeter will hire anyone because they are desperate for employees. If you can get past the psychological evaluation, you will get hired. You might need to lie about how you would actually respond to situations to pass the exam.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Harris Teeter?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very Brief and to the point, I was pretty much already hired when I was called in for the interview because they were doing an influx of hiring at the time.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC).

Interview

Applied online, was called in for an interview about a week later. Sat down with the store director and was asked typical interview questions. Was very easy to get along with management from the start. A week later they called me in for my swab test and a week after that I was called in to start my computer training.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important while working for Harris Teeter.   1 Answer

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Initially I applied for another position and declined because the pay rate was too low for my experience level. I had a great interview with the other store but it was during a job fair which for some is intimidating. I forgot I applied for other postions but didn't expect to get a call back for any so soon. A week later I got a call for another postions. I got a call sun and interviewed 3 hours later. Got a job offer this morning. The interview was very relaxed and quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in November 2008.

Interview

First they introduced my to a manager that had a grasp of the human language,and moral fiber.
    after they snookered enough folks in to actually run the store "properly staffed" they started funneling in ever mothers,uncle's halfbrained road kill drop outs unwed sister's pet snake in.
    Then they dropped or kicked out (most walked out) anyone who knew the true value of customer relations.

Interview Questions

• Is family important to you?   1 Answer