Harris Teeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

A few of the basic questions about work experience as a Pharm Tech as well as emphasizing customer service. I spoke with the pharmacist and the manager of the store as they interviewed me at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do it a customer was complaining about getting their medication late?   Answer Question

Deli/Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

I applied online and did not get a call back. I dropped off my resume and cover letter in person and I got a call back in 15 minutes. I had an interview the next day. The person who interviewed me was amazing. I got hired on the spot. Within an hour I received an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself

How is your attendance?

Why Harris Teeter?

What's your availability?
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Very quick, got the job on the spot. I sat with the hiring manager; she would interview me. I didn't get a tour of the store but she did lead me to another manager who explained to me about the job.

Interview Questions

• What should you do if a cusomter is complaining?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Though a little behind schedule the phone interview was comfortable and not stressful. The interviewer was apologetic for calling late. And I felt that she actually listened when I gave my answers as opposed to just writing notes down.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Harris teeter over other grocery stores?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was pretty simple. He called me in for an interview. I came in and right on the spot he was interested and sent me a offer letter and checked my background

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Hiring was easy. Like every other interview. Took about 3 weeks from my interview. The interview was in the Starbucks. Took maybe 10 minutes. Afterwards they emailed me for an offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • Where and what did you do at your other jobs   1 Answer
    • What did you like and didn't like at your other jobs   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Placed an application online and for the next week or two frequently followed up in-store. Shortly thereafter received a call asking if I could come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• My interview was basically just an inquiry of my availability, after which they hired me.   Answer Question

Fresh Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

very cordial interview, will ask you prior work history and your avail timewise took them 3 weeks to get me to start working after the interview, the person in charge was on vacation i was told that is why

Deli/Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Goldsboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview in their break room with 5 other candidates. they asked us 2 questions then they took a minute to talk to us repeatedly and i was offered the job on the spot, but i wasn't called for a drug test till 3 weeks later, and then 2 weeks after the drug test they called me in for my first day.

Interview Questions

• Whats your name?
      Tell me about yourself and your experience
      Answer Question

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charleston, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview first where they asked basic questions then a in store interview. very easy, very friendly. Seems like a nice company to work for. Ultimately decided not to take the position.