Harris Teeter Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Cary, NC).

Interview

I applied online in 2007. I had no retail experience. A few days later they called me in for a interview. The interview questions were basic questions to get a feel for what your character and personalities are like. After the person to person interview with the CO-Manager I was given a online test of 25 or so multiple choice questions. These questions are aim to see if you are a fit for Harris Teeter. I remember one of the questions was something in the line of "if you saw a co-worker stealing, would you report them". The obvious answer is yes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I needed a job, so I took whatever was offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter

Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Chapel Hill, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was scheduled one day after I applied over the phone. I came in, and talked with them for about 20 minutes. During that time, I met the store manager and his assistant managers, who were all wonderfully kind, if inexpert. I was seeking the job for financial security as I finished college, and I made that clear to them. When it came time to leave to start my career, they were very supportive.

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy and extremely short. I was barely asked anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.