Harris Teeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Very quick, got the job on the spot. I sat with the hiring manager; she would interview me. I didn't get a tour of the store but she did lead me to another manager who explained to me about the job.

Interview Questions

• What should you do if a cusomter is complaining?   1 Answer

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very simple they just want to know what's important when it comes to baking and ask if you have a problem working overnights or very early in the morning.

Fresh Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

very cordial interview, will ask you prior work history and your avail timewise took them 3 weeks to get me to start working after the interview, the person in charge was on vacation i was told that is why

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Hiring was easy. Like every other interview. Took about 3 weeks from my interview. The interview was in the Starbucks. Took maybe 10 minutes. Afterwards they emailed me for an offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer
    • Where and what did you do at your other jobs   1 Answer
    • What did you like and didn't like at your other jobs   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Placed an application online and for the next week or two frequently followed up in-store. Shortly thereafter received a call asking if I could come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• My interview was basically just an inquiry of my availability, after which they hired me.   Answer Question

Meatcutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Alexandria, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

it went great i answer all the questions they ask respectful like how would person walk in the store and couldn't find anything my answer i would them.

Interview Questions

• how well do you work with other people   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Ask if you are qualified and capable to do job. take hiring survey, walk through department depending on which job you are trying to get, meet supervisor or manager and have short conversation with them.

HBC Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I talked with the store manager. Responsibilities of job description were explained as well as what days I would need to be available to work. I was originally hired part time but after 4 months was moved up to a full time employee. We also discussed benefits Harris Teeter offers

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Durham, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy a child could pass. I applied online then I waited for a call back. I got one 6 days later then went in and passed the intrrview and drug test and they started me on the training part for about 2 days and threw me out into the floor with no idea what I'm doing.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Harris Teeter will hire anyone because they are desperate for employees. If you can get past the psychological evaluation, you will get hired. You might need to lie about how you would actually respond to situations to pass the exam.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Harris Teeter?   1 Answer