Harris Teeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Baltimore, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Very fast interview. Talked about my availability and what did I know about the store. Took about 20 mins. Very friendly and made me laugh a lot. It didn't feel like an interview . Was offered a job and completed my drug test there.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in August 2017.

Interview

Some questions from me and questions from interviewer . I'm a people person and always try to be a happy person. I'm helpful when needed always willing to help in any department at any time . Thank you for the interview. Irene Bledsoe

Interview Questions

• What days and hours I can work most anytime .   1 Answer

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward. Interviewer was very friendly and positive. I did my best to project my love of food and the interviewer very quickly picked up on this. From that point on, the entire interview was a breeze!

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the Virginia Beach, Virginia store.

I heard back about two weeks after I had submitted my application, and scheduled to come in the next day for an interview. The manager was very nice, and was very easy to talk to. Being my first interview I was nervous, but that quickly washed away. We talked about my responsibilities for the job and I was given an offer on the spot. Went home and got a formal email offer, and had to go through a quick agreement to allow a background check to start the process of employment.

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Interview was very unprofessional. Hiring manager kept pulling out her phone but overall questions were very easy and i got hired on the spot. They also ask a lot of interview questions

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

It was very simple, its a two part. You basically talk to hiring manager and then store manager. If the hiring manager likes you then he will call you back. If you dont hear back, keep calling because they will not call back.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Durham, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Super relaxed and friendly. Very personable and you could relate to the people there easily. First interview was very easy and I laughed a lot! They make jokes about being late and everything. Highly suggest!

Interview Questions

• How is your school schedule looking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Fernandina Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online a week ago, had a phone interview yesterday where they just asked me basic questions about my experience (I have none) and were very helpful and understanding, asking about my volunteering and school leadership positions instead.
    The in-person interviewer was very nice and friendly, although sometimes I was talking and he would just stare at me so I was scared I wasn't saying the right responses, but it worked out for the best! He hired me for part-time on spot, I have to go back for a drug test and some paperwork.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in July 2017.

Interview

Everybody arrived for their appointment times. You went with your interviewer and there was about four people in the room interviewing at the same time. The interview process was quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Wake Forest, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

They had me walk in and they asked me what my availability was. Wasn't even really an interview. They did use a background check though. They also made me do a drug test