Harris Teeter Meat Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Meat Clerk Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC).

Interview

Applied online, was called in for an interview about a week later. Sat down with the store director and was asked typical interview questions. Was very easy to get along with management from the start. A week later they called me in for my swab test and a week after that I was called in to start my computer training.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important while working for Harris Teeter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Really easy. Slow but straightforward (it took 3 months to get a phone interview and 2 to 3 more to get on boarded). Phone interview, in person interview, background check, drug test, hired.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked if I wanted to work there...If I wanted to work in that department, or if I wanted to work in a different department.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Leland, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Leland, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Took a two hour on line test. It was the same old honesty customer service test. A quick phone call then a one on one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they would only pay $8.00 a hour. I need the job so I took it. They made told me in 6 months I could get a raise but then changed that.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager, he really focused on the negative aspects of the job I would be taking (cold environment, physically demanding, wet environment) to make sure I wouldn't have a problem with it. He also asked me why I wanted to work in the Meat Department.

I was then taken on a tour of the department by the head of the department, and he walked me through what would be expected of me if hired.

I was called back two days later to fill out information for a background check. After the background check came back, I had to take a drug test. After that came back, I was hired.