Harris Teeter Interview Questions in Raleigh, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.0

PT Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Online application, emailed soon after for interview, and was hired on the spot. Interview process was quick and effortless. Took only about one week to get through process. The interview was one on one and involved the standard interview questions

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

It was super easy and the management were friendly. I really liked the atmosphere and the interview questions were totally easy. I think the managers don't really care about your values they only want you to finish job and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in this location?   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Open ended questions they wanted specific situation that you dealt with in your past. Ther are no yes or no answers, come prepared to answer all questions in depth. Make sure you speak clearly and make eye contact that is important in Harris Teeters hiring process.

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Talked with 2 managers. Simple questions to determine personality and ability to get along with public in a retail operation. Being a regular customer at the store seemed to be a benefit as managers had been exposed to my personality on a regular basis.

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I was very impressed with their screening questionnaire and then met with Assistant Store Director who explained why I was chosen to interview but did not broach pay. Only stated next steps would be a background check then in-house drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What food service experience do you have?
      What shifts can you work?
      Answer Question

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a job fair at my Harris Teeter, and all you had to do was apply online and show up on job fair day and they'd interview you. You waited outside the store manager's office on a bench until you were called up next, and then you'd be interviewed in the office. I was in there for maybe 15 minutes interviewing, and then it was all said and done and you could just walk out of the store when it was over. Very simple and short interview process.

Interview Questions

• Q. How old are you?   1 Answer
    • Q. What grade are you in?   1 Answer
    • Q. Is this your first job?   1 Answer
    • Q. Do you have any previous leadership experience?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied online and then went to the store two days later to talk to the manager. We scheduled an interview. He interview was extremely simple. They only asked me one question and that was it. My advice is to just be very friendly when greeting and talking to them.

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and se was very friendly and relaxed. She set up a formal interview for the next day and she called me on time for it. Once she liked me, she worked very hard to get me a position.

Interview Questions

• When did you go out of your way for a customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter in Raleigh, North Carolina. She was very nice and very relaxed. She asked me questions about my past jobs and then worked very hard to find me a place with the company. I have not yet given my answer, but I was overall very pleased with the interview process.

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview two days later. The interview was very relaxed, the questions were easy, but still dress formally. After a background check and a drug test, five days later I started my training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have no previous job experience, you have little room to negotiate. Pay will most likely be above minimum wage.