Harris Teeter Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Sep 2, 2016

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

My 1st interview was by phone. I was interviewed by Ashley Andes. The process was simple & I enjoyed talking with her. That was my first time doing a phone interview. Apparently, I impressed her; my second interview is tomorrow (face to face). I applied for 3 different positions. One those positions is mine. I already believe it & claimed it.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the job openings?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

The process took about a week and half I applied on Aug 2. And got on phone interview on Aug 5. Which was very easy and simple interview questions. Then was told to come in for a in person interview on Aug 11. I was very nervous I did not get the job then in about 15 mins I have received a email stating I'm hired and gave me a offer to see if I accept the job and pay rate and have to go through a background check!! It also states I will start Aug 25. Or sooner!! I'm waiting on my backroad check to clear then hopefully I can go to training very soon!

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed one on one by the store manager. He was friendly and outgoing and put me at ease right away. He simply asked about my past experience, and why I wanted to join harris teeter. I was offered the job on the spot. I accepted the offer and started to work within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• How dependable would I be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negoiating

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very brief, an overview of why I wanted to work there, the reason I apllied to the location, and my availability. A simple drug test, a a week later I was hired.

Fresh Foods Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

it took them a long time to get in touch with me, almost 4 months after applying. offered me a job in the Bakery but i ended up being a breakfast cook?

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to a hiring event and I went through two interviews. Also I went through a drug test and they told me to wait 10- 14 days for the background. But I called yesterday and they told me that it is still in progress.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

On-line application; telephone interview; meet with Recruiter; face to face with District Managers and Regional VP

Interview Questions

• Will 'tell a story/experience' and ask how you would handle it   1 Answer

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

called, then in person easy questions, sometimes the interviewer seemed as if he were talking me out of the process instead of giving me reasons to join. I suppose this is his job after all.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied to Harris Tetter because I needed a job. I was a freshman in high school and applied to the harris teeter near malcom x park. I was hired in about a week. I applied for produce clerk. During the interview she talked alot about the company and no unions and what not. We talked about customer service and my experience. At the time I had none.

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

A manager will call you in to come meet and chat with them. You will be questioned about previous customer service experience. Make sure you smile. All of the associates are friendly and cater to the customers. The interview is pretty straight forward, if offered drug test and pass you got the job, also you have to pass the background check. Stay on top of them sometimes they delay your process for various reasons. Customers always come first. Harris Teeter is very big on customer service

Interview Questions

• Typical customer service questions   1 Answer