Harris Williams & Co. Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Williams & Co. Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Williams & Co..

Interview

Standard IB associate questions and case study. Super day with a combination of associates, VPs, directors and MDs. On campus interview to screen candidates - mostly focused on personality with some accounting and valuation questions included.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a valuation   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fine. No negotiation on salary or bonus

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Williams & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Williams & Co. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The associate interviews for MBA recruits begins with an initial on campus 1:1 interview with an associate (usually an alumni). Basic finance and accounting questions that you get for banking interviews. 2nd round occurs onsite with several rounds of interviews with mostly associates and VPs. Again, basic accounting and finance questions with some behavioral.

Interview Questions

• not that difficult but: two companies have the exact same EBITDA multiples but have differing PE multiples. Why might this be the case   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Williams & Co. in November 2010.

Interview

Standard investment banking interview. I met everyone on the team and had a variety of 1on1 and 2on1 interviews. Questions ranged from quantitative (how do you value a company, walk me through how changes on one financial statement affect the others, etc.) to qualitative (who would be the buyers for a business in the XYZ industry). I have previous investment banking experience so my questions were less focused on the typical Associate functions and more on personality and fit.