Harrison and Star Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Harrison and Star

2.0

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harrison and Star (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I first had a phone call with someone from HR and she set up my next interview. I spoke to three different people on the team, but they made me visit the office three times instead of scheduling my interviews for the same day. It did seem like everyone really liked working at the company and many people had been there for a very long time (which is not so typical in this industry).

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Harrison and Star?   1 Answer

Harrison and Star Response

Aug 1, 2016 – VP, Talent Acquisition

Glad you had a positive interview experience and that we ended up hiring you. We really value the candidate interview experience. Thank you for sharing.

- David Yontef - VP, Talent... More

Other Interview Reviews for Harrison and Star

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harrison and Star (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted by one of the recruiters. Went through an initial phone screen with routine, common questions. Came in for an initial interview the next week to meet with the hiring manager. Came in for an additional interview later that week to meet with the department head and other employees who were going to be working on my team. Received a phone call at the end of the week letting me know that I got the job. They allowed me to give 2 weeks to the employer I had been working with.

Interview Questions