Hart Energy Publishing LLLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP

Director of New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Meeting offsite that went well and I was given an offer. Pretty easy, but I already knew everyone as I had previously been employed there for a short period. It did take a little while to get the offer but I know they were trying to do the best they could to get me and I appreciate that.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of new digital advertising products and services.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager that took about twenty minutes and the typical interview questions were asked. I then had an in person interview where I met with the hiring manager and the managing partner. The second in person interview I met with the hiring manager and managing partner again and was asked to bring in previous work I had done on Microsoft Excel. The entire interview process was very long-about two months.

Interview Questions

• I was asked in depth questions regarding Microsoft Excel projects that I had done in college-almost ten years before.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP.

Interview

Very personal and informal. No technical questions asked. Interviewer basically just wanted to know about me and get a feel for how well I would mesh with the staff there for the summer.

Interview Questions

• Really weren't any tough questions. This interview was more like a conversation than an interview.   Answer Question

MIdstream Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I saw the internship description on my school's career services website and emailed the supervisor. Within 2 days I was called in to an interview and was offered the job on the spot. Questions were mainly behavioral. He asked a lot about stuff on my resume and was easy to talk to. Overall good experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hart Energy Publishing LLLP (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Unorganized mess, like the rest of the company. I should have known from that how messed up the company was.