Harte Hanks Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harte Hanks Copywriter Interview Questions

3.7

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks.

Interview

Good HR liaison, smooth and simple interview process, complete process went quickly and didn't feel like they we're leading me on or jerking me sound. Salary negotiation also well handled and easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Harte Hanks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Grueling writing tests all conducted via email overtook any formal interview process. Providing massive amounts of "free" copy with curt, illogical feedback that makes one wonder why big financial institutions are utilizing these so called skilled "marketing professionals." Found the entire process dehumanizing, manipulative, and a massive waste of time. The writing tests are poorly thought out and terribly communicated. Also, very disturbing how very little they know about mobile marketing. Also, begs the question is this a writing test or way to get free labor.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Shawnee, KS) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied over Craigslist, where I was directed to an online survey that took about an hour to complete.
    I was then contacted over the phone for a brief interview, then was asked to come in for a face to face interview.
    I was interviewed by two people, and that took about twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Because it was a typing job, I was expected to know the names of shortcuts on a PC computer, then I was given a spelling test and a grammar test where I had to dissect two articles from popular magazines.   Answer Question